Monday, June 2, 2008

The first babysitting experience





Okay, so I am totally a crazy person. Before I had kids I told myself that I would have no problem asking one of the girls in the ward to watch our kids. But, when it came down to it, I couldn't do it. Not because I didn't think that they were capable but because, I felt like I was inconviencing them. I know crazy. We have had numerous people tell us that if we ever needed a sitter that they would happily do it, but I just couldn't bring myself to call any of those people, so I made Richard. Ultimately we chose the Robbins girl, and she rocked it, like I had any doubt. She was an excellent babysitter, and I know that Seth loved her. We went to Indiana Jones and it totally rocked. I LOVE Indiana Jones, Harrison Ford is just wonderful. So I survived. We saw the Robbins parents on our way into the movie and they were on their way home, which was good, again, not that I was worried, but because I am CRAZY. Seth was a model child and they would watch him again, no problem. Thanks to them because I am a big chicken. Enjoy this pic of the boy on his first babysitting experience.

No comments: