Monday, April 26, 2010

Long over due...

There is a lot of new information below. Be sure to check out all the new stuff.
He is getting so big. I LOVE him so much. We have so much fun together. Now that it is getting nice outside, I can't keep him inside. Our prospective new house has a huge fenced yard that he can play in and i am so excited for him to have a bunch of grass so that I can practice working on grass stains.


Here I am, getting bigger. I have just about 5 weeks left, give or take a few days. I am really looking forward to meeting this little person as she is a bit of a busy person and give me heartburn everyday.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ahh! Those last weeks are so much fun! Before you know it she will be here and you will be able to tie your shoes and breath all at the same time! Congrats! Your little Seth is a handsome little guy! With those blue eyes I bet he gets whatever he wants!

Carlin said...

YAY!!! You look so good, lady! I'm so excited for your new little addition. And also YAY for a new house! I bet you're excited to move. We sure miss you guys

cabeandmelplus3 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! So excitingYou have so many new and exciting things going on this year! And a little girl FUN!!