Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blogging away


Well another week is come and almost gone. Another month is here another fallen away. I just can’t believe that it is May. Time is just marching forward. This blog is all about thankfulness. I think I can profess my religious views in my blog, so here I go. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven who so richly blesses my life. I have a wonderful husband who works so very hard to provide for our little family and wants so much for us and truly works to get us closer to those desires, he is my true love. I am so very grateful for my wonderful son. He is one of the most miraculous things I have ever done. I love him. I am thankful for modern medicine and a physician that cares and wants everything to be okay for us. I love him too :). I can’t really express how much my faith means to me. I am grateful for my faith and the strength that I receive from it. I know that God lives and he knows and loves me. I know Christ is my Savior and Redeemer, without him, I would get nowhere. I am just really thankful for all that I have and know that none of it is possible without my wonderful husband and our faith in Christ and God.

No comments: